Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Monday night I treated Brennan to a girl outing (minus Sawyer). We went to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Downtown Disney. She loves to get her hair done! We also ate nachos...the closest thing I have come to getting cheese dip. I have now gone over a week without cheese dip. I think I am going through some type of withdrawal.

Isn't Brennan's hair beautiful!!!


This is ALL Sawyer did while we were gone!!!


Well, we are one step closer to being home. We left Orlando and moved closer to the state line. I am sooooooo ready to be home and settled. But, I have to remind myself that a couple of weeks ago I would have given anything to be in this position WITH our new baby! So, now the whole patience thing comes back in to play. I always thought I was a patient person, again...kidding myself! Michael had to leave to go home today and get back to work. My mother was sweet enough to come back down and hang out with us. Hopefully it will only be a couple of more days. I am still so amazed at the past week we have had. Over two years ago God began nudging at my heart to adopt. It is so amazing when you are in the midst of something and fully aware of what He is doing!

No comments: