Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sawyer is 6 months old!

Sawyer turned 6 months old a few weeks ago!!!!!



She is into everything. We are big on celebrating milestones around big days. So 2 days before she turned 6 months she started crawling everywhere and 1 day before she started pulling up to a stand. My, my, we are in trouble! She still does not sit on her rump like a normal baby. Oh no, we do things different in our family. Sawyer has always sat up on her knees and bounced up and down (kind of like Tigger). When I try to put her down on her rear, she leans forward and gets up on her knees. Too cute!!!!!



Sawyer also had her first busted lip this week. It swelled up pretty quick. As I am typing this...she fell again and her lip is bleeding (she is okay). She is so busy! The girl has no fear. She will stand up and let go of whatever she is holding onto. Which is why the activity table in the picture above DOES NOT have legs on it.

Happy 6 month Birthday sweet baby girl!

2 comments:

Paula, With all my heart said...

She is so adorable. Maybe I will get to meet her this spring.

Amber Benge said...

She is so beautiful! :) I just came across your blog and I'm glad to meet another blogging mom!