Sunday, August 23, 2009

New pictures

Sorry for the length between posts. We have been a little busy.
Here are a few pictures to catch you up.

We have been doing a lot of this


a little of this (this is Brennan's favorite picture by the way)


taking turns holding Sawyer



and my favorite, seeing her sweet smile


That smile just melts my heart!
(we were sitting in a parking lot by the way)

She will be seven weeks old tomorrow and is up to nine pounds. It cracks me up, because Brennan was exactly this size the day she came home from the hospital.
We are all doing great!!!! I have taken tons of pictures....250 to be exact! I felt like I was not taking enough pictures of Sawyer (everyone keeps telling me it like that with your second). Well, I was shocked at how many pictures I have taken. Of course, every single one will go in an album. That will be one thick album!!!
Thanks for checking in on us!









No comments: